BRAND NEW Viscount Dyna old school BMX seat RED
Viscount Dyna BMX seat
These are made from the original molds by Viscount with all the historically correct details. No worries about anyone passing these off as original seats manufacturered in the 1980's because I have had Viscount mold the date code into the underside of each seat. The only other difference from the originals that I am aware of is "Made in China" molded on the underside (the originals were made in Taiwan, but sometime in the 1990's, Viscount moved these molds to their factory in mainland China).
- Viscount Model # 2169
- Color: RED (A note on the color - I notice in fluorescent light, the shade of red is on the orange-ish end of the spectrum - but the color is nice in sunlight/daylight. I've done my best to accurately present the true coloration of this seat, but if you're overly color sensitive, please do not purchase. This is what Viscount considers to be "red" and is very similar to other "red" seats I've seen from back in the day.)
- Length: 271mm (about 10 5/8")
- Width: 147mm (about 5 7/8")
- Rails are CHROME
- Seat guts are gold tone (I believe this called yellow zinc)
- Gold leaf lettering for "Viscount" and "Dyna" on both sides.
- Date code molded above the "2169" - these were manufactured from the original molds Spring 2011.