This is a BLEMISHED/DAMAGED item. In the course of packaging customer orders, we came across this item which has some sort of cosmetic imperfection. We are offering the item at a significant discount due to the damage. The damage is explained in BOLD PINK below. The photo does NOT show the damage (it is just the regular photo of the item). We do NOT accept returns on items purchased as blemished. Be sure this item will fit your application AND you are okay with the physical imperfection(s) described below before buying. All blemished items are fully functional unless otherwise noted.
When this pad was sewn, it got a little skewed to the right. I can pull it back straight so I suspect it will mount without issue, but since the sewing is sloppy, it's being sold as blemished.
Brand new FLITE vinyl stem pad - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THIS WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
* Color: BLUE
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer. (IMPORTANT: This blue material's exterior is identical to the originals, but at some point the manufacturer changed the backing away from the woven style to this composite backing. This gives the material less support so it ruches and bunches more easily than the original material.)
* Genuine Rubatex closed cell foam
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Stem pad is 10 7/8" long and 3 5/8" wide. Center of snap to center of snap is 9 3/4" long, so if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 9 3/4" gives you plenty of room.
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.