This is a BLEMISHED/DAMAGED item. In the course of packaging customer orders, we came across this item which has some sort of cosmetic imperfection. We are offering the item at a significant discount due to the damage. The damage is explained in BOLD PINK below. The photo does NOT show the damage (it is just the regular photo of the item). We do NOT accept returns on items purchased as blemished. Be sure this item will fit your application AND you are okay with the physical imperfection(s) described below before buying. All blemished items are fully functional unless otherwise noted.
One of the snaps was mounted too close to another and so the fabric bows out between those two snaps.
Brand new FLITE vinyl straight handlebar pad - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THIS WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
* Color: RED
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Newer style open cell foam.
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Handlebar pad is 9" long with approx. 5/8" foam inner diameter
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.