Brand new FLITE 3 piece padset - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THEY WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
* Color: BLUE
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer. (IMPORTANT: This blue material's exterior is identical to the originals, but at some point the manufacturer changed the backing away from the woven style to this composite backing. This gives the material less support so it ruches and bunches more easily than the original material.)
* Genuine Rubatex foam used for the stem pad (the top tube and handlebar pad use newer style open cell foam).
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Top tube pad is 9 1/4" long with approx. 7/8" foam inner diameter with 4 SNAPS.
* Handlebar pad is 9" long with approx. 5/8" foam inner diameter
* Stem pad is 10 7/8" long and 3 5/8" wide. Center of snap to center of snap is 9 3/4" long, so if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 9 3/4" gives you plenty of room.
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.