Brand new FLITE 3 piece padset - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THEY WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
* Color: BLACK
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Genuine Rubatex foam used for the stem pad (the top tube and handlebar pad use newer style open cell foam).
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Top tube pad is 12" long with approx. 7/8" foam inner diameter with 5 SNAPS.
* Handlebar pad is 9 1/4" long with approx. 5/8" foam inner diameter
* Stem pad is 10 7/8" long and 3 5/8" wide. Center of snap to center of snap is 9 3/4" long, so if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 9 3/4" gives you plenty of room.
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.