Brand new FLITE 3 piece padset. These are re-issues of the original mid-school pads that came out around 1995 using the same materials/cutting dies and made in the same building by many of the original employees.
80's logo used to match the neoprene seat covers that are also available for an additional cost (only $14.99 when purchased together in this listing - a $5 savings).
No single pads available - only full 3 piece sets available.
* Color: Red neoprene with white screenprinting, black velcro, black sewn-in foam
* Made in the USA
* Made from 3mm neoprene sewn to 6mm open cell foam (See 2nd photo for the backside of the top tube and handlebar pads).
* Top tube pad is 12" long with approx. Fits up to 1 1/4" diameter tubing with no modification (could fit slightly larger tubing if sewn-in foam is trimmed).
* Handlebar pad is 8 7/8" long with approx. Fits up to 3/4" diameter handlebar cross bar (could fit slighly larger tubing if sewn-in foam is trimmed)
* Double stem pad is 11" long (not including the velcro tabs) - if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 11" gives you plenty of room.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.