Aluminum alloy straight seat post
* Color: RED ANODIZED
* Inserts into 13/16" (20.7mm - this post measures EXACTLY 20.7mm so it will NOT fit in a frame designed for a 20.0mm, 20.4mm, or a 20.5mm post. As always, be sure to measure your frame EXACTLY before ordering)
* Top of the post is a larger (7/8") to work with standard seat guts
* 450mm long. which is approx. 17 3/4" (minimum insertion mark is 4" from the bottom - you can also cut the post down, but if you do, be sure to still insert a minimum of 4" into your frame)
* Beefy 0.126" wall thickness tubing
* Now run a wider range of seats on your old school BMX
* 13/16" was also used on many French road bikes - but please be sure to measure before ordering.
* Brand new, never mounted (but purchased in bulk, so no fancy retail packaging).