This is a BLEMISHED/DAMAGED item. In the course of packaging customer orders, we came across this item which has some sort of cosmetic imperfection. We are offering the item at a significant discount due to the damage. The damage is explained in BOLD PINK below. The photo does NOT show the damage (it is just the regular photo of the item). We do NOT accept returns on items purchased as blemished. Be sure this item will fit your application AND you are okay with the physical imperfection(s) described below before buying. All blemished items are fully functional unless otherwise noted.
We carefully inspect and clean up every Dominator we ship. Those that don't make the grade are sold in this listing.
The seat you will receive will have one, more, or all of the following cosmetic issues:
- Sloppy logo (parts of letters missing, halo around the letters, poorly executed touch up paint on logo, etc.)
- Cuts/scrapes from Viscount trying to clean up the logo
- Stress marks at/near the holes drilled on top of the seat
Viscount Dominator BMX seat
Buy a REAL Dominator for less than a fake one.
These are made from the original molds by Viscount with all the historically correct details. No worries about anyone passing these off as original seats manufacturered in the 1980's because Viscount has added a date code molded into the underside of each seat.
- Viscount Model # 2166
- Color: LAVENDER
- Length: 271mm (about 10 5/8")
- Width: 149mm (about 5 7/8")
- Rails are CHROME
- Yellow Viscount sticker on back
- Gold leaf lettering for "Dominator" on the nose.
- Date code molded under the "2166" - these were manufactured from the original molds Spring 2016.
Seats come WITHOUT guts (clamp). You can add a clamp in the options for a discounted price ($2 off chrome or gold, $1 off silver or black).