Sealed cartridge bearing - typically used in 1970's and 1980's hubs with 3/8" axles. For instance, these are the correct bearings for original GT Superlace hubs.
As always, MEASURE your application before ordering (or check the bearing part number embossed on the seal of your old bearing).
- Manufacturer: Sapporo Precision, Inc (brand name is EZO Bearing)
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Part number: R6-2RS (R6RS will be embossed on the seal of your bearing - be sure this number matches BEFORE ORDERING)
- Material: STEEL
- Sealed on BOTH sides.
- High quality bearing made in Japan
- SAE bearing dimensions: 3/8" X 7/8" X 9/32"
- Inner Diameter: 3/8"
- Outer Diameter: 7/8"
- Width: 9/32"
- No retail packaging (we purchase these in bulk boxes)
NOTE: All R6-2RS bearings are marked R6-RS (or RSRS). The 2 denotes it being sealed on BOTH sides of the bearing.
SOLD IN PAIRS (as shown)