Brand new FLITE 3 piece padset. These are re-issues of the original mid-school pads that came out around 1995 using the same materials/cutting dies and made in the same building by many of the original employees.
This is a limited edition, one time product run with this design and comes with free 3mm thick matching donuts.
Matching neoprene seat covers available for an additional cost (only $14.99 when purchased together in this listing - a $5 savings). PLEASE NOTE: The padsets have the swoosh Flite logo and the seat covers have the older "paintbrush" logo.
No single pads available - only full 3 piece sets available.
* Color: 70's camouflage neoprene with white screenprinting, black velcro, black sewn-in foam
* Made in the USA
* Made from 3mm neoprene sewn to 6mm open cell foam (See 2nd photo for the backside of the top tube and handlebar pads).
* Top tube pad is 12" long with approx. Fits up to 1 1/4" diameter tubing with no modification (could fit slightly larger tubing if sewn-in foam is trimmed).
* Handlebar pad is 8 7/8" long with approx. Fits up to 3/4" diameter handlebar cross bar (could fit slighly larger tubing if sewn-in foam is trimmed)
* Double stem pad is 11" long (not including the velcro tabs) - if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 11" gives you plenty of room.