MKS GRAFIGHT-XX (July 2018 reissue of the famous GRAFIGHT-X pedals)
GRAFIGHT-X pedal which was released in 1982 and gained tremendous popularity for BMX · motocross users. In response to many reprint requests, "GRAFIGHT-XX (double X)" which evolved into a modern version while leaving the characteristics of the time,
- Color: RED
- Spindle: 9/16" (for 3 PIECE cranks)
- Hex interface on end of spindle
- Glass fiber plastic body
- Loose ball bearing with dust seal, excellent waterproofness and dustproofness.
- Three different types of protrusions are arranged on one side of 21, resulting in a stable grip force.
- Concave design which is slightly concave toward the pedal center. And with the design effect slightly higher in the back of the pedal, strengthen the role as "step" when stepping on the whole foot.
- Weight: 440g
- MADE IN JAPAN