Porkchop BMX CR-MO chromoly hollow bicycle axle set for Superlace wheels - 3/8" X 26T - FRONT & REAR SET - RED COLLARS
Axle set from Porkchop BMX for old school BMX GT Superlace sealed bearing hubs (and others)
- Front 3/8" x 26T hollow chromoly axle (with 5/16" flats) - 132mm long
- Rear 3/8" X 26T hollow chromoly axle - 156mm long
- 4x (four) aluminum locking collars (RED ANODIZED with black oxide bolts)
- 4x (four) R6-2RS sealed bearings (made in China, but you can upgrade to Japanese bearings for $9 additional)
- 4x (four) flanged axle nuts 3/8" x 26T
Some additional information:
The distance from inside of bearing to inside of bearing is 61.4mm for the front and 79.9mm for the rear. This measurement will allow you to determine if these axles fit your hubs.
The dimensions of a R6 bearing is: 3/8" inner diameter X 7/8" outer diameter X 9/32" width (or thickness). This was a common hub bearing size in the 1980's.
This listing is for the full set as shown.