Brand new Robinson early logo vinyl stem pad - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THIS WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
Officially licensed by Pacific Cycle, Inc. (the owner of the Robinson BMX brand).
* Color: BLACK
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Genuine Rubatex closed cell foam
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Stem pad is 10 7/8" long and 3 5/8" wide. Center of snap to center of snap is 9 3/4" long, so if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 9 3/4" gives you plenty of room.
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones).