Brand new Robinson early logo vinyl straight handlebar pad - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THIS WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
Officially licensed by Pacific Cycle, Inc. (the owner of the Robinson BMX brand)
* Color: RED
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Newer style open cell foam.
* Original cutting dies used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Handlebar pad is 9" long with approx. 5/8" foam inner diameter
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.