Brand new Robinson early vinyl handlebar pad for V-bar handlebars - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THEY WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
Officially licensed by Pacific Cycle, Inc. (owner of the Robinson BMX name)
* Color: RED
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer: (IMPORTANT: This blue material's exterior is identical to the originals, but at some point the manufacturer changed the backing away from the woven style to this composite backing. This gives the material less support so it ruches and bunches more easily than the original material.)
* Newer style open cell foam
* Original cutting die used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals and to discourage counterfeiters.
* Made in the USA
* Handlebar pad is 11 5/8" long at the longest and 8 3/4" at the shortest with approx. 5/8" foam inner diameter
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.