Tange MX-2 BMX bicycle headset - 1" threaded w/ 32.7mm cups CHROME (MADE IN JAPAN)
Chrome BMX headset - 1" threaded - this is the hard to find 32.7mm cups used on old school BMX and Schwinns from the 1970's and 1980's.
- Manufacturer: Tange Seiki
- Model: MX-2
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Finish: CHROME
- Size: For 1" threaded forks, 21.1mm stem
- Diameter: 32.7mm bearing cups
- Stack height: 28.2+11.1=39.3mm
- 26.4mm crown race
- This is for standard BMX frames - NOT ROAD BIKES. Measure the inner diameter of your headtube before ordering - it should measure around 32.5mm. If it measures around 30mm, you need a ISO or JIS road bike headset, not this one.
- Gyro compatible
- MADE IN JAPAN
This headset comes with a 26.4mm fork crown race. Some forks use a 27.0mm crown race. We are out of stock on 27.0mm crown races.